Charity Tandem Skydive in aid of KnifeCrimes.Org
KnifeCrimes.Org is an Online Knife, Gun & Gang related information resource. Their aim is to reduce violence resulting in fewer victims by changing attitudes.
They are a national registered charity, providing peer support to families and friends affected by serious violent crime or bereaved as a result of homicide. The charity also get involved in training, education, research and raising public awareness to achieve better rights for victims.
The sudden death of a loved-one through homicide particularly of a young child or teenager is extremely traumatic for parents, as well as siblings, grandparents and the school friends of the victim and it is this understanding that forms the basis of the charity's work.
KnifeCrimes.Org. provides a full range of support services, some of which are as follows:
• Bereavement information
• Support with emotional experiences affecting ability to function normally and carry our normal daily routines
• Immediate access to peer support
• Facilitating access to answers for victims' families
• Providing a 'victim led' organisational management structure
• Ongoing provision of support to Homicide Victims' Families since December, 2006
• Advocacy and assistance in preparing 'impact statements'
• Providing training to Police Family Liaison Officer (Homicide FLO's), Schools, YOT's and other agencies
• Working with the government to achieve better rights for victims
To book your charity skydive and raise money for KnifeCrimes.Org, go to our booking page or phone us on 01869 278706.
Registered Charity Number: 1160438