Charity Skydive in aid of The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army seek to save and serve the suffering humanity that exists today, all over the world.
- We help people affected by disasters or financial troubles
- We help people who are experiencing homelessness or escaping violence
- We help people trapped in addiction or battling mental illness
- We help anyone feeling hopeless
The Salvation Army is committed to delivering innovative and progressive services that empower people beyond their circumstances.
Become a fearless fundraiser and have the biggest adrenaline rush you could ever imagine as you soar through the air knowing that you have raised invaluable funds to help fight for social justice!
Why Skydive for The Salvation Army?
You can choose one of two options to help our charity benefit from your fearless fundraising:
1. Help victims of human trafficking and rebuild their lives
The specialist support programme run by The Salvation Army is designed to preserve the dignity of victims, protect and care for them in safe accommodation. But a victim of human trafficking not only needs immediate support but sustainable support. By raising £500 you could pay up to 10 specialist and life-changing counselling sessions to help and support the mental welfare of victims to become survivors. Find out more: www.salvationarmy.org.uk/modern-slavery
2. Support your favourite local Salvation Army project to transform live in your community.
Find what projects are happening at your local area: www.salvationarmy.org.uk/find-a-church
Join #TeamSallyArmy and skydive to make a difference!
To book a charity skydive in aid of The Salvation Army, go to our Booking Page.