All prices include a non refundable deposit payable at the time of booking, with the remaining balance being paid when you arrive at the centre.
What is included in the price?
- Training relevant for your chosen skydiving course.
- Use of all skydiving equipment i.e. parachute, jumpsuit, helmet, goggles and gloves.
- The plane ride for you and your instructor(s).
- The skydive from the height as listed for your chosen centre (see Locations Page for more details). If booking a Static Line Jump, the height will be from 3,500 feet.
- Provisional membership of the British Parachute Association (BPA) which covers you for 3rd Party Liability Insurance up to £5,000,000 and includes some personal injury cover. For a summary of the policy including details of the personal accident benefits, please refer to the latest BPA Insurance Summary Document. Please note that if you have chosen the Full AFF Course, you will need to become a full member of the BPA which costs £30 - £96 depending on the time of year you become a full member. This is payable to the centre when you are ready to complete your Level 2 Skydive.
What is not included?
- DVD or stills photos of your skydive (applicable to Tandem and Accelerated Free Fall bookings). If you request for your skydive to be filmed, you will be notified the price in your confirmation document. Payment is made direct to the centre on the day of your skydive. Please note that prices quoted in your confirmation paperwork are correct at the time of issue, and can be changed by the centre at any time..
- A small number of centres charge extra if you exceed a certain weight limit. This is to take into account the extra work load endured by the tandem instructor, and in some cases the extra space required in the plane. Full details are shown in the information box for each centre.
From time to time we may run special offers. Please ask at the time of booking. Details including discount codes will be listed here.
|Centre||Tandem||Static Line||AFF Level 1||AFF Full Course|
|Bridlington, E. Yorkshire||£260||£249||n/a||n/a|
|Brigg, N. Lincolnshire||£269||£230||£435||£1,500|
|Shotton Colliery, Co Durham||£305||£305||n/a||n/a|
|Swansea, S. Wales||£270||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Number of people||Discount per person|
|10 - 19 people||£10 off|
|20 - 29 people||£15 off|
|30+ people||£20 off|
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01869 278706 to for more details on group discounts.