Skydiving Gift Vouchers - now valid for 15 months!!!!!
Stuck for gift ideas? Skydiving gift vouchers make perfect unforgettable gifts whether it be Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day, Anniversary and even Wedding Presents! Give someone you care about a unique gift experience they will continue talking about for a long time! Our personalised skydive gift vouchers, are valid for 15 months and can be used at any one of the listed skydiving centres in the UK.
Need a gift voucher ASAP? Not to worry as eVouchers are now also available, so it couldn't be easier to fulfill your loved one's dream!
Our skydive gift vouchers are truly flexible in that you can specify a location and date, or you can leave open for the gift voucher recipient to decide.
Plus you now only have to pay a deposit initially (£50 - £100 depending on the course) and then can choose to pay the remaining balance at any time, as long as it is by the time the date for the skydive or parachute jump is booked. That way if the intended recipient decides it’s really not for them, you haven’t wasted money by committing to paying the full amount.
Not sure which course to purchase? Click on links above for more information or check out our simple skydiving course comparison or call us for advice on 01869 278706 and speak to one of our skydiving instructors.
Gift vouchers are also available for all Indoor Skydiving Experiences i.e. the Single Lesson, Double Lesson and Family Lesson.
Indoor Skydiving vouchers are valid for 12 months based on the fact that the tunnel is open 364 days of the year and is not weather dependant! They can however be extended for another 3 months if needed for an admin fee of £10.
Points to note:
- For Outdoor Skydive Gift Vouchers, you may request a location and preferred date or leave to the recipient to choose. They just need to contact us and quote their voucher number to make their booking.
- Skydive gift vouchers are valid for 15 months from the date of purchase i.e. the skydive needs to be booked for a date that falls within the expiry date.
- There is no upper age limit for a Tandem Skydive and you can start skydiving as young as 16 years old! If choosing a Static Line Parachute Jump or Accelerated Free Fall Skydive Voucher, the maximum age is 54 years at the time of attending the ground training. However please note, some centres apply their own local rules with regards to age. Please check the details for your chosen centre on the locations page.
- Jumpers may be able to self declare themselves as fit to jump depending on medical history, regardless of age. If this is not possible, a doctors signature will be required. More details can be found on the Information Downloads page.
- There is a maximum weight limit for skydiving which varies from centre to centre. Please check before choosing a centre.
- If the intended recipient doesn’t want to use the gift voucher, it can be transferred to another person as long as they meet the correct criteria (age, weight, height, medical conditions).
- For Indoor Skydiving Vouchers, there is no need to specify a date until you have received the voucher and are ready to book a specific time and date with the venue.
- Indoor skydiving vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- If flying in the tunnel there is no lower age limit although a minimum of 5 years is recommended.
- The maximum weight for flying in the tunnel is 18 stone.
- Vouchers are dispatched within 48 hours in unbranded packaging so as not to spoil the surprise!
- If you have left booking your gift voucher until the last minute and are worried about it arriving in time, we can also send you an e-voucher. Just tick the box!
- No previous skydiving or tunnel flying experience is required.
The quickest and easiest way to book, is by going to our Booking Page and then follow the very simple steps. However if you wish to talk to a member of our Sales Team, please call us on 01869 278706. Lines open 9am - 6pm Monday – Friday.